April 6, 2012

Paintballing

 Warning: Some swearing is in this post and it'n not always mild ;-D You have been warned =)

Paintballing was awesome!! =D It was really exciting, funny and something new to experience =)
I was really tired on the day as mysli kept me up way too long the night before on icq ;-D But I just slept in the mini bus and that was totally okay ^.^
Salle picked me up at 8 am as the 50 metres to the meeting point were too far away for me to get there without getting lost ;-D
At 8: 20 everyone else had arrived (including some austria guys =D) and we got on to mini bus and set off to Chorley =)
It only took about 30 minutes or so (I nerver really looked at the clock XD) and we had the funniest navigation system ever as it spoke like an old pirate XD
On arrival we got through the registration and got our gear and went to the back of the rest area to get changed. The suit was way too large for us girls XD but just right for the boys ^.^ the breast and back plate was way too big too XD I felt like I was drowning in it O.o
After a lengthy discussion on ow many paintballs we might need I got 500 togehter with Salle and gave her 200. I can tell you at this point, you need more paintballs! 500 might have been enough but splitting them was no good idea =(
Once the instructions were done we got our yellow bands and got ready to fight =D
With our helmets secured we got our weapons and loaded them. Lucky me I lost my first hundred balls while loading the gone as the lid to the balls opened. This happened to me for 2 more times before I found out that I hadn't secured the lid enough. Sometimes I'm just stupid XD
The first game was scray XDAnd I was changed from yellow to purple along with Salle and Ness. During the game I just stood there trying to get my gun to work and evading bullets XD The second I got my gun to work I was shot XD
During the second round I was shot in the leg and that's when I lost all my fear of shooting others as it bloody hurt! It went like this:
Me getting shot in the leg from close call.
Me (thoughts): DIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE!! Die you asshole!! Die motherf*****!!!!
Me (in the real world, having unlimited respawn): I will get you!! *starts shooting everything and everyone*
XD It was funny but my bruise is really big O.o Like size of my hand big. But its getting better already.
The next games were really funny and there was lots of shooting, mud, swearing and some tactics involved. But mostly mud XD
We got a break after 3 games with 2 rounds each and we went to eat at our mini bus.It was really nice to relax some before getting into the "war" again XD Not before getting a grou picture =)

During the last 3 games we actually managed to claim and protect a house in one scenario and I helped a guy with a really cool last 5 seconds of the scenario mad run to throw a grenade into the enemy base. We managed it and killed some in there =D He even got some extra points for our team for crazy run =D
In the end we were really close to having no balls at all and went into the last game with like 20 paintballs, 1 smoke and one paint grenade XD We threw and shot everything we had and enjoyed jsut having unlimited respawn while going crazy XD
After erything we got rid of our dirty clothes, the paint in our faces and some paint in our hair XD
I got 14 bruises plus the really big one and Salle got around the same amount of bruises I think XD BUt it was still super funny and I would do it again anytime!
That's it about the paintballing trip I went on =)
Right now I'm in Scotland with my family and only sporadic internet so I will update whenever I can get the computer and internet ;-D Latest though on monday as I'll be back home at that time =)
Oh and a very happy Easter to you all!

Love
Thym


No comments:

Post a Comment