April 27, 2012

Scotland with family - Day 8

This was our last day in Scotland.
We woke up really early to clean the house and be in Preston before night time.
But our way home was hindered by the wall of fog that had just appeared over night. Not a little bit of fog but literally a wall of fog all around us. We had at best around 50 metres sight and that together with small streets and sheep everywhere was an interesting experience XD


But we pulled through and prevailed XD
In the afternoon we arrived in Preston and relaxed until we met Salle and a friend of hers at the pub to get something to eat =D
The evening then went on in the Roper Hall and I got scarred for live.
It all started with screams and yells from the boys from the neighbour table. Following that I just heard that the yells got louder and that Salle's friend gasped. I looked over to the other table again and one of the boys had his genitals exposed O.o I thought he showed his thumb but he's just that small XD I think he wanted to scare us but it backfired on him as we only called him "mini wienie " after that XD The group left soon after and we all were glad for that.
After some time at the pool table we went back home and watched TV together for the last time before my family left.
Next morning was pretty stressed as my family had to get away on time so we packed everything really fast and after they dropped me off at my flat they went back home. (For anyone curious it takes about 14/15 hours from northern Germany to Preston =D)
Now I'm back in Preston and the adventures will continue (though the exams are coming too x.x)

Love
Thym

No comments:

Post a Comment