April 28, 2012

Need some blood?

Yesterday I went to the nearest sweets shop to get some licorice and other things for some baking projects I have planned for the future ;-D
As I walked through the shop and had a nice chat with the employee I found this

Yep. It's an energy drink that looks like blood in a bag. It came about because of all the vampire fans and I couldn't resist to get some and put it in the fridge to scare my flat mates 8D

I kinda want to taste it but the 80 mg of pure caffeine in 100 ml scare me O.o If I drink it I'll probably be unable to sit still for 3 days or so. The whole thing is made to look like real blood and even has some heating instructions on the back.

So dig in and enjoy XD (It's actually supposed to taste like fruit punch XD)

Love
Thym

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try that...! (Because of the 80 mg of pure caffeine in 100 ml) XD

    -Raviel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be bringing some of those to Germany ;-D

      Delete