September 22, 2011

Sports and Societies Fair

The Sports and Societies Fair. It was last Friday =D and waaaay better than the Freshers Fair.























It wasn't half as crowded and the stands were all really interesting. I kinda wanted to join nearly every club and society there as all the people were sooo nice :3

I kinda joined the Japanese and Anime and Manga Societies which I am super happy about =D The first meeting of the Anime and Manga Soc was just yesterday and it was really fun =D I met lots of nice people there ^.^

Another club I am really interested in is the Snowsports club. I just love skiing and snowboarding *__* Sadly I missed their first meeting so I have to see how to get in touch with them =D (probably facebook XD) They had the most awesome snowboard simulation ever
=D









( I fell down way to often XD but Ashley still managed to get this shot =D )




At first I didn't want to join the drama society as I am already interested in sooo many other things and I have to keep up with uni too. So I went to their first meeting and just offered my help with the costumes =D I'll probably go to some other meetings to and jsut talk to them about how much help they need. If you think about joining... DO IT! XD Really the people there are all sooo nice and open minded! It is great to talk to them and just meet them.

There were sooo many more things to see that I can't mention them all but there is something for everyone! =D

Oh and something I was reeeeally interested =D The fencing ^.^ The people there were soo nice and gave me a time for a try-it-out on tuesday. Of course I went there =D It was awesome =D It was exhausting but sooo worth it *__* I actually felt like a muske
teer ^.^ Especially after we put on some gear and got to hold a foil =D If I were a little bit better with my foot - rest of the body coordination I would have probably felt even more like a musketeer and not like a clumsy ... well... Thym XD






















After the societies fair on friday we actually went to a pub again =D (we go to the pubs often I jsut realized XD)
It was really nice and I took some pictures of the food and drinks we had there =D















This Hot Chocolate looks great but actually.... sadly it didn't taste like it looked v.v











Hot Chocolate Fudge Cake with Ice Cream *__* The Best!












Belgian Waffles in England XD They are supposely good too ^^













Burger and Chips *__* (I just love it XD)











A kind of Curry my friend was eating ^^ She said it was okay but for me it was super spicy XD I think I breathed fire for a moment ^^











Sourz! It's awesome ^^ I especially like the apple Sourz ^.^It tastes really good =D





That was all about the societies fair and some about the food =D
Some more pictures from the city will follow tomorrow if I get the time to get online =D

Love
Thym

No comments:

Post a Comment