September 15, 2011

Banana Bread and Cake

Hi there =D
The Blackpool pictures have to wait a little longer so I'll just show you what my banana bread looked like =D I really love banana bread so I had to bake some =D









I baked it...monday I think =D and all the people who tried it liked it =D that made me very happy =DDD



Over the week I organized some of my courses again as my uni only now realized that my courses start next week and I should have a timetable for that Ô.o
Well all went well and I now have my timetable ready =D and still enough time to sign up for the kendo try-out thing... it's just for trying out kendo once and I so want to go th
ere =D

Just today after I got my timetable sorted out and everything else ready too, Ashley, her flatmates and I went to the freshers fair. Yes we know that we're most
ly second years but it's our first year at uclan so we're somewhat freshers too
XD
The fair was.... dissapointing. It was really hyped up but to get anything free you always had to give them your contacts and stuff. Which I really don't want to do on a fair for free stuff Ô.o
I still have some impressions for you:









The really long line in front of the 53° <.< they had music playing and people giving you
things for discounts =D that was nice =D











and the ballons *___*
I wanted one of those XD but didn't get one v.v









another line at the entrance. We were always standing around without really walking
anywhere... it was just too cramped.
















And this guy in his body suit XD I just had to take a picture XD
The're were lots of guys in these suits all over the fair but I think this one was the best XD
















And Spongebob =DD He was there as an ad from Blackpool Pleasure Beach =D that was a great idea from these people XD




After the fair we went to get something to eat. I was starved =0 This was the pub/restaurant we went to:










It doesn't look like it XD but it's really good and really cheap =D


Here are some impressions from the inside =D










The most amazing ice cake =D It looked realyy nice =D
















Ashley enjoying the aforementioned cake XD














Yay =D My friends in the restaurant =D




The next time, this I promise you, I will take some pictures of the Burger XD But this time I was just tooo hungry XD

Oh yeah =D jsut for the ending =D 2 pictures of blackpool =D














The leaflet of Blackpool Pleasure Beach =D And my entrance wristband =D










Aaaaaand my totally awesome stone XD I randomly found it at the beach and I love it XD
Guess why ;-D




That's it for now =D

Love
Thym

No comments:

Post a Comment