September 10, 2011

Preston & Avenham and Miller Park

Yesterday some friends and I went through the city (again XD) and then to the Avenham and Miller Park. This park is soooo beautifull *__* I love it XD I so want to do a photoshooting there! =D

But first: here are some pictures of my Hall and Preston city =D
















My Hall =D Whitendale Hall. I really like it and the going through the gate always makes me feel happy =D
















The traffic lights for pedestrians are very interesting XD They explain themselves XD



















I like this picture as it shows a nice building in Preston and I love how the building on the oppsite site reflects in the windows =D

















The British flag =D Of course I had to take a picture of it XD



















When I saw this sign I had to laugh so badly XD I have to try this soup one day XD














A double-decker bus *__* I love them XD I wish to ride one and sit at the front on the top deck =D















I really like this post box =D I think it looks really cute =D







And here are some pictures of the beautifull Avenham and Miller Park =D They cannot show you everythin because there were soo many things to see =D but I tried to get the main things =D
















This cave is so interesting XD I love how you can go through it =D













This grass! O.o I still think the british are dyeing there grass >.< there's now way how it could naturally be soo green =D










This is one of the bridges / entryways ^^ it's actually right in the park so it's not an actual entry XD
















Another cave =D asa you can guess I really like them XD











This staircase was really interesting =D It seems really old and chapped and has these great flower pots with it =D ( Actually the flowers were bright red XD)












Like this XD That's the original colour of the flowers ^^










This is a staircase behind the flowers in the picture above =D It kinda reminded me of one staircase in Sansouci =D
















And the beautifull boulevard =D This is right next to the river wich you can imagine on the right site XD




It looks mostly sunny in the pictures but don't be deveived XD It's mostly raining here but that waon't stop me from exploring more of England =D I still want to go so many places XD Lake District, Loch Ness, London, etc =D Well, I'll just have to see what I'll be able to get done XD And I should not forget that classes start soon too XD So I'll have to plan everything for the weekends =D That's going to be interesting XD
If you have any questions concerning the pictures or want some of a specific place in Preston just leave me a comment =D

Love
Thym

1 comment:

  1. Das Gras is nich gefärbt, das Zeug bei uns im Garten sieht (da wo Köterchen nich grad gebuddelt hat) genauso aus XP Und ich weiss warum du die Höhlen magst, da isses trocken drunter. Menno, ich muss dich ma besuchen kommen..

    ReplyDelete