September 11, 2011

Shopping and Tea

Yay =D yesterday the girls and I went shopping =D As the girls needed sports wear for the gym we just had to shop XD Our original plan was to go to Moor park but then we grew wary of the weather and decided to get the shopping done first.
I got some really nice shoes on this shopping trip =D Here there are:














They are soo comfy *__* it's unbelievable =D It's like I'm walking on air =D And I got them really cheep which makes them even better XD



Oh and there is a coat I actually got during the week but I just have to show you! I love it =D Even though it's still to warm to wear it XD















Isn't it lovely? I really like it =D




After our little shopping spree through the sports store and Primark we ended up going in the direction of home as the aldi is just there =D
But of course we were... distracted XD By the cutest little cafe ever! We all went in and had a bite =D I tried tea (what else XD) and Victoria Sponge. And I love it *__*









This is actually one of the best cakes I've tasted =D It's really sweet and the cream and marmelade makes it perfect =D



After the tea at 3 (yes I know it's a little bit early XD) we went to aldi grocery shopping and after that went home =D Well Ashley was going to look for the Tesco but the rest of us wasa going home =D
And of course XD it was :















raining ~~~ We had no rain for almost 24 hours XD I was getting quite worried that I broke England or something XD But alas it came back =D

I'll write you some more about my trip to Blackpool Pleasure Beach today or tomorrow depending on when the pictures are ready =D Or First just the stories if your ok with no pictures =D just let me know =D

Love
Thym

No comments:

Post a Comment