March 23, 2012

Origami and Concert

This was an interesting week XD At first of course the assignments I already told you about but then it got really interesting =D
The Anime and Manga Society had the anime movie / origami workshop / tombola night on wednesday =D It was really funny to wach Porco Rosso and just listening to half of it XD But the amount of pig jokes is just too much XD
The best thing is I actually won something in the tombola! =D
I just can't rotate the picture O.o but you can still see it XD Salle actually won the Fullmetal Alchemist DVD and I got the movie, Kamui Lone Ninja! =D I've been looking for this for quite some time now =D
Afterwards we had our little origami session and I made myself a little crane family and a dragon =D
the little family =3

and again with a dragon =D
Although I already forgot how to make the dragon, the cranes and boxes were fun and easy and I think I'll just keep doing them. Maybe I'll reach 1000 ;-D

On thursday evening Salle invited me to concert she got free tickets for. A free concert? Of course I couldn't say no! The band was Xcerts and some others. It was a fun evening but, as I found out, not the type of music I can listen to for hours x.x Still... Salle made it all fun XD And the crazy guy next to me who was the biggest fan ever of one of the supporting bands O.o (I thought he would actually jump onto the stage!)
having fun =D

Bass players are the best! It's always great to watcht them XD

trumpet! That made him my hero XD

the singer from Xcerts 
After a long day of cosplay shooting (yep, got that one done also =D), uni and school I fell into bed and dreamed of a free weekend XD

Love
Thym

No comments:

Post a Comment