March 6, 2012

Cosplay Plans

Like I promised, here are my cosplay plans for this spring =D

First will be a female version of John Watson from the Sherlock BBC series. I might also do the male one but I'll have to see about the binding and if the clothes will still fit XD
 
this is a collection from the internet for a female version of watson =)
My friend Salle, who will cosplay Sherlock, and I will do a little skit for the cosplay contest at the cosplay rocks the world! event here at UCLan on the 15th of March =) If you want to come here is some information about it:
http://www.facebook.com/events/220832858012693/
(it also has lots of things about the japanese culture =) )

The next thing I'm planing is China from the Hetalia World Series XD I plan this one for the paintballing trip of the Anime and Manga society =) We have arounf 10 countries I think and will all participate in some form of cosplay for the paintballing XD That will be great =D
Here is a picture of the version i'm planing:

I want to do the red version =) The wig for this cosplay actually arrived already and was really cheap. I got it from a chinese shop on ebay and I am delighted! It was fast, cheap and in a very good quality! 

There are some other plans for the summer but I'll only upload those ideas when I start sewing XD Otherwise they might not happen XDD

Oh and the next posts will be about  my surprise weekend XD (Hint it is about beaches, highlands and a dip into a mountain river XD)

Love
Thym

1 comment:

  1. Dann brauch ich den nächsten Eintrag ja nicht lesen, den witzigsten Teil kenn ich schon XD
    Bist du inzwischen an ne Nähmachine gekommen oder willst du den Spass von Hand machen?

    ReplyDelete