March 21, 2012

Assignments and Cosplay

Hi there =D
This week I've handed in two assignments and the third isn't due before the spring vacation =D I like ;-D
If you're wondering what has kept me from writing any posts: Assignment 1: 2000 words the other assignment: 11,500 words ... Those two kept me busy the last week XD But it was fun ^^ especially the longer one as it was about computer security :3
On a brighter note tomorrow I'll finally get some pictures of my Chihiro and possibly Watson cosplay done =D At last XD
The event I was wearing them to (Cosplay rocks the World! here at UCLan) was last week thursday and it was super funny! I really enjoy cosplaying Chihiro as the cosplay is super comfy XD and being Watson is just tooo funny XD especially with Salle as my great Sherlock ;-D Pictures will probably follow sometime during the weekend =D

Love
Thym

No comments:

Post a Comment