March 1, 2012

ACTA and Black March

This is a more serious post before my cosplay post =)


I just can't belive how the politicians if the world want to (excuse my choice of words) screw us over. 
First SOPA ans PIPA and then from the background came ACTA. 
We protested, some politicians reacted and now it is at least delayed in Europe. 
(And an amendments on a bill called IPRED2 (which was reject before) were shown to the EU-commission some days ago including the parts that were deleted from ACTA.)
I don't know why but I only heard about protest in Europe. America, Asia? Didn't anyone protest there? 


It is your internet too! 


(If anyone knows on any protests against ACTA outside of Europe I would love to hear about them)


For this month I want to take part in the so called Operation Black March .
It is relatively simple: don't buy any dvds, cds or mp3 (itunes or anywhere else), don't go to the cinema and basically spend no money in the entertainment industry.


Here is an Anonymous information video:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWzRHnVbw5I 


Anyone supporting this operation will work against entertainment industry lobbyists! You don't have to be part of anonymous to support this cause!


I will keep this march a "Black March". =)


Love
Thym

No comments:

Post a Comment