October 6, 2011

Still there =D

Alright ^.^I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and kicking but I just have lots of things to do right now. Uni started and I want to try to keep up so I don't have to do so much extra work in the end of the year ^.^

On the other hand we had some really nice days last week =D It was like 25 degrees and more and super sunny *__* I loved it =D I also learned that it is called indian summer and it's getting more and more common here in northern England to have these sunny days in the end of september / beginning of october =D My friends and I took the chance and had a little photoshoot =D I'll probably show you some of the pictures once I finish editing them ^.^
But of course all good things have to come to an end too. So now it's raining again for 2 days straight and I swear there was a little bit of hail when I got out this morning!

Some more posts will follow soon =D (Maybe even with pictures again XD)

Love
Thym

P.S. This saturday I'll be going to the Lake District. Supposedly one of the most beautiful places around here. Stay tuned for some pictures and a report on that =D

No comments:

Post a Comment